EverCommerce - Associate Director of B2B Paid Social, (Remote US or Canada)
Associate Director of B2B Paid Social, EverCommerce (Remote, US or Canada)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for an Associate Director of B2B Paid Social to focus on our EverCommerce Central functions that support our entire suite of brands throughout the EverCommerce ecosystem.
You are a seasoned social advertising and data professional who loves the eureka moments when a clear strategy comes together. You understand the value of serving the right messaging to the right audiences. Building long-term improvements to department process and standards is a satisfying exercise. You are just as comfortable presenting a comprehensive social strategy to leadership as you are rolling up your sleeves and optimizing a campaign. You are ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate about digital marketing, love to learn new skills, and cannot wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth technology company.
What you'll be doing:
This is both an executing and managerial role. You will lead a small paid social team to develop and launch B2B paid social media strategies across major social platforms for 40+ EverCommerce brands. You will personally be managing your own portfolio of subsidiaries and overseeing the paid social team as they support all EverCommerce brands. Day-to-day tasks include executing strategy, regular optimizations, reporting, data analysis, process development, coaching, and stakeholder communication. Your channels of primary focus will be Facebook and LinkedIn. In this role it will be critical to effectively manage where your team’s time is allocated, assessing which projects are of highest importance, and proactively navigating focal shifts to stakeholders. Building your department of operational and strategic maturity expected within a publicly traded will be an prioritized effort.
Some key responsibilities:
- Directly manage and execute paid social advertising for a portfolio of EverCommerce brands
- Oversee our paid social team to hit performance goals for all EverCommerce brands
- Manage prioritization of team projects and efforts within an environment with ongoing requests
- Develop ongoing social strategy for our brands and ensure that recommendations and decisions are consistent with core business objectives
- Build department processes to solidify application of best practices, prioritization, and execution
- Using data to investigate all new opportunities to determine soundness of an idea or strategy
- Liaison with experts from other teams including organic search, paid search, and display
- Manage communications and partner with key brand stakeholders
- Act as a mentor and coach to the social team
Experience and Skills:
- 6+ years of paid social media experience, preferable in lead generation
- 3+ years of experience leading and developing direct reports at varying levels of professional development
- 1+ years of experience with ABM
- Proven track record of effectively building long term paid search department standards, processes, and teams.
- Ability to recommend and communicate impact of paid social strategies clearly to stakeholders
- Deep channel experience directly managing B2B advertising on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong ability to analyze business and platform data to inform optimizations and strategy.
- Experience working with multiple departments to develop a unified marketing strategy
- Strong storytelling skills needed to deliver a potentially complicated situation simply
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Agency experience, understanding of CRMs, full funnel advertising, and digital attribution familiarity are pluses
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $90,000 - $100,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!