EverPro - Solution Consultant II (Remote, US)
Solution Consultant II , EverPro – REMOTE/IN OFFICE (Columbus, OH)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Solution Consultant II to focus on our EverPro – Home Improvement Division
Improveit 360, an EverCommerce company, is seeking a talented and certified Salesforce Professional to join our team as a Solution Consultant II. In this role, you will work with new and existing clients to best implement Improveit 360 software and solutions that drive our clients' operational success. You will use business analysis and excellent communication skills to identify and document our clients' detailed requirements, use cases, and present the best solutions for their consideration. You will often be responsible for implementing the solutions you create and present to our clients. You will always be responsible for maintaining a high level of billable utilization and delivering excellent quality, value, and satisfaction to our clients. This position requires occasional travel.
As a Solution Consultant II, you will deepen customer relationships by understanding their needs and proactively suggesting ways to make them more efficient and effective by applying our technology, tools, and services to help them meet their goals. You will help develop and present Improveit 360 value propositions, technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to all levels of our client's organization. As a Solution Consultant II, you will communicate and work exceptionally well with all levels of our client's organization, from executive to functional. As a Solutions Consultant II, you will always seek to identify new client opportunities and demand for our solutions. You will also participate in demand-generating events and activities. Once an opportunity is identified, you will play a critical role in developing that opportunity and moving it forward. You will ensure that the proposed solution has been appropriately assessed, documented, and validated and that no technical barriers would prevent its adoption. You will work collaboratively with other teams made up of both internal and external resources to develop use cases and value justifications for new concepts.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or Salesforce Certified Consultant
- Salesforce Classic to Lighting migration experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce administrative and configuration experience
- 2+ years of client-facing service, account management, or similar experience
- Reporting and Analysis experience
- A demonstrated proficiency with the Salesforce Platform (Required)
- Previous consulting, training, project management, or implementation experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work equally well independently or in a team environment
- Proven ability to communicate complex and technical concepts to any audience with varying skill levels effectively
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with a focus on high-quality work delivered on-time
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Experience in B2C, SAAS, or SMB market
- Proven record designing, building, and optimizing features for SaaS products
- Knowledge of the home improvement industry or similar industries
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States– if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The target base compensation for this position is $50,000 to $100,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!