Denver-based CirrusMD is a different kind of telemedicine company. In less than a minute, patients reach a live, licensed physician via our text-based (or web) app, then conduct a care encounter at their pace and convenience. Available 24/7/365, CirrusMD’s integrated care is delivered via multispeciality, board-certified doctors who can treat a broad range of conditions, from acute to chronic, and from primary care to specialty areas, including behavioral health. CirrusMD is available to 10 million users across all 50 states, and exclusively offered through employers and health plans. Our product was designed from the ground up to deliver equitable care across all patient populations, and we are justifiably proud of our industry-leading results. Learn how CirrusMD is transforming virtual care: cirrusmd.com
Who We’re Looking For:
The Product Designer is a contributor in helping create an inspiring, inclusive workspace and transforming equitable healthcare experiences. You will help our diverse market of patients and providers communicate with each other in under a minute. You will be empowered to design, build amazing experiences, and contribute to design-based business results. You will work with the product and development teams of the design process, develop design plans, concepts and early product samples. You will also work with a broad group of stakeholders to ensure final design output meets the organization's and our customers' needs.
You are an expert in design and the design thinking process. You can lead project initiatives, implement new design ideas, and work on multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This is a fast-paced, matrixed environment; expect to work hard and do great things as a core contributor to a high-performing team. You are able to help execute and lead your projects in the areas of UX design and interaction, information architecture, visual design, and analysis. You know how to contribute to and follow a plan of action and manage that plan to completion while accounting for challenges that may occur along the way.
This position can sit remotely anywhere in the U.S., with the flexibility to work from our Denver HQ as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, you should be available during our core working hours of 9am-4pm Mountain Time.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Work within a culture of design thinking, continuous learning, and constructive design critique.
- Works closely with Product Management to drive a UX vision to ensure alignment on priorities.
- Create high-visibility design projects from concept through delivery.
- Develop and communicate design recommendations based on research results through visual presentations, journeys, experience maps, concept maps, and wireframes.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process, including driving the definition of improvements based on business needs and human-centered design principles.
- Conduct research using a wide range of qualitative methods to uncover the needs of customers and internal users. Design and conduct user testing, including usability tests, card sorting, concept testing, and prototyping
- Maintain and contribute to a robust design system supporting assets and design styles across iOS, Android, and Responsive Web.
- Understand business needs, responsible for overall experience design of the solution
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams to design, build and test digital products and services
- Strong visual design skills and experience creating UI style guides
What You Will Bring:
- 4+ years’ experience designing and delivering products in a cross-functional team environment.
- End-to-end product design skill set (UX Design, UI Design, User Research, Style Guide Management, component library)
- Bachelor’s degree in UX, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Psychology or a related field desired
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
- Expert understanding of desktop, mobile web, and native app platforms. Ability to manage complexity, specifically in web app and native app experiences.
- Leads through effective story-telling with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, mobile user experience, website design, user testing, accessibility, and qualitative and quantitative research
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Mastery of Figma and experience with other design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Usertesting.com, Optimizely
- An outstanding product design portfolio showing how you’ve taken complex problems and turned them into clean, human-centered experiences.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Healthcare experience is preferred, requiring a demonstrated understanding of the business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Including a link to your portfolio with your application.
Make a lasting impact in healthcare! Proudly recognized as a top place to work by BuiltIn CO, CirrusMD is paving the way to a better healthcare future and our work truly matters. We are enabling easier access to healthcare for millions of people. You’ll have a chance to make real contributions to the health and wellness of our communities. Telehealth is one of the fastest growing industries and now, more than ever, there is unlimited opportunity to take charge & shape your career at CirrusMD. We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and offer outstanding benefits including:
- Company funded & deeply subsidized benefit options for you and your family that begin day 1
- Unlimited PTO / Vacation program
- 401(K) + match & stock options
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Remote-friendly (with the option to work out of our Denver HQ)
- Growth opportunity
- A positive, collaborative, and diverse culture
- Social events onsite & remote
- Free, unlimited access to our chat-based platform
If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team. The base salary range for this position is $110,000-125,000/year. Actual pay may vary based on job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin.Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.
Something looks off?