BillingPlatform is an industry-leading, fast-growing SaaS company. Our decision to build a world-class revenue lifecycle management platform was driven by the belief that all industries face disruption with respect to how they monetize goods and services. Leveraging successful years of product development and customer feedback, and partnering with leading private equity partner Columbia Capital, we built the industry's most powerful, cloud-based revenue management platform able to automate the entire workflow from quote to cash (CPQ, mediation, billing, invoicing, revenue recognition, payment, and collections), providing enterprises a flexible and scalable platform to monetize the customer relationship using virtually any variable.
Three years in a row, we have placed on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies. We are also members of the Inc. 5000 for two years in a row. We are recognized as a leader by industry analysts and the Fortune 500. Our values-based culture centers around collaboration, innovation, and transparency. We seek bright, enthusiastic, and creative professionals looking to be part of an incredible team focused on challenging the status quo and driving transformational value to customers.
As product manager, you will support the ongoing development of our product offering in the billing and revenue management market, focusing on regularly engaging with customers and prospects to understand their billing and revenue management challenges. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support, to ensure that the product meets business objectives and customer needs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define product requirements and communicate them to the development team, using an inside-out approach to achieve business goals and meet customer needs in the billing space.
- Regularly engage with customers and prospects to understand their billing and revenue management challenges and identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities in the billing space using an outside-in approach.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Design teams to develop and prioritize product features and enhancements for billing-related products.
- Assist in developing and executing product launch plans for billing-related products, including sales enablement materials.
- Monitor the product's performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize its success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders in the billing space to ensure that the product meets their needs and drives value for the business.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or a related field, with a focus on billing or payments products or a related market.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive product decisions in the billing space.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in the billing space.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to identify new opportunities for the product in the billing space.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and experience working with Engineering teams to deliver billing-related products on time and within budget.
- Ability to work out of our Denver Tech Center office a few days a week.
- Experience in the finance application space is strongly preferred.
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States
- Receive competitive compensation that includes a robust benefits package—medical, dental, vision, LTD, HSA, FSA, free virtual mental health counseling, and many perks related to health and wellness provided by our medical carriers
- Medical insurance coverage is effective on the first day of employment
- 401(k) match that is 100% immediately vested
- Discretionary and charitable time off program
- Home office setup allowance
The salary level for this position is $150,000 per year + a 10% performance bonus, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. Salary information is provided per state regulations in CA, CO, NY, and WA.
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.