Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Artifact Uprising is a leading custom photo goods brand driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell. Our unique products help people creatively capture their favorite moments and showcase them in beautiful, tangible ways. At Artifact Uprising, we strive to elevate the experiences of our users, allowing them to preserve their stories for years to come.
As a UX/UI Designer at Artifact Uprising, you'll be at the intersection of storytelling, design, and technology. Your role will be critical in ensuring that our digital experiences are intuitive, beautiful, and aligned with the needs and desires of our community.
Application Process: To apply, please submit your resume & portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Product Development: Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create best-in-class user experiences across web, mobile, and other digital platforms.
- Design Excellence: Transform user requirements into visual elements and develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Iterative Design: Test and iterate on design concepts to ensure intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Internal Feedback: Present designs and collect feedback from stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Customer Feedback: Monitor and analyze user metrics, feedback, and other data to inform and validate design decisions.
- Brand Cohesiveness: Ensure that all designs align with Artifact Uprising’s brand identity, style guidelines, and voice.
- Accessibility & Inclusion: Ensure all designs comply with accessibility standards and enhance usability for users with disabilities.
- Stay Updated: Keep abreast of the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies to ensure Artifact Uprising remains at the forefront of digital design.
- 2 years of proven experience in UX/UI design, preferably in e-commerce or related industries.
- Strong portfolio showcasing web and mobile projects, detailing your role and process.
- Proven expertise in creating designs that work seamlessly across multiple devices and screen sizes.
- Proficiency in design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or equivalent.
- Experience with user testing platforms such as UserTesting, Lookback, or Hotjar.
- Experience working within an Agile or Scrum environment.
- Experience with growth-driven design or designing for conversions, A/B testing, and optimization is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions and thought processes.
- Passionate about storytelling, user-centric design, and crafting exceptional digital experiences.
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautifully and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently named on the Built In Colorado’s 2022 Best Places to Work list. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Industry leading health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, Gym partnership with ClassPass, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.