Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
AirDNA began with a big dream in a balmy California garage in 2015. Since then, the technology startup has grown into the leading provider of data and business intelligence for the billion-dollar travel and vacation rental industry—with offices in Denver and Barcelona. Our self-serve platform eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape. We also arm enterprise clients with customized reports and in-depth dashboards to ensure they can scale and invest strategically. These customers include hundreds of top financial institutions, real estate companies, vacation rental managers, and destination marketing organizations around the world. We track the daily performance of over 10 million Airbnb and Vrbo properties across 120,000 global markets. We also collect data from over a million partner properties. This marriage of scraped and source data, enhanced by our proprietary algorithms, makes our solutions the most accurate and comprehensive in the world. We’re firm believers that data isn’t the destination; it’s the starting point. The launchpad. The bedrock for any future-forward business.
The AirDNA Team:
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data enthusiasts on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we’re on the hunt for a team leader who can take an agile approach to help us build sophisticated and scalable acquisition strategies. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Happy, Hungry and Honest. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for deeply understanding and communicating AirDNA’s unique value proposition for our target customer. They will act as an extension of the product team, represent the voice of the customer, and own Go-to-Market initiatives for new product launches. This role reports to the VP of Marketing & Customer Experience and will be accountable for driving long-term revenue growth and customer loyalty.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Own marketing initiatives and projects designed to grow ARR and retain customers.
- Identify opportunities to capture upsell and cross sell potential within existing product lines.
- Establish and refine the self-serve ICPs; educate internal, cross-functional partners and inject the customer needs into marketing and product initiatives.
- Document customer buying journeys for each ICP and clearly define how AirDNA’s unique value proposition applies to each.
- Partner with the product team on product strategy; act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to processes, capabilities, and strategies.
- Define and adhere to clear operating principles, decision rights, and accountabilities for GTM campaigns.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and customer feedback; iterate and innovate quickly.
- Create go-to-market playbooks for new product and feature launches.
- Define clear KPIs and measurement dashboard to evaluate marketing performance.
- Translate features into benefits and clearly define the Single-Minded Proposition (SMP) which clearly articulates the “Why” behind each product and feature.
- Partner with the Content Marketing Manager to deliver marketing content.
- Conduct competitor analysis and build battle cards for each competitor.
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in different marketing functions; ideally including product marketing, demand generation, email marketing, strategy and planning.
- Adept at using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Skilled in researching and identifying customer insights, market opportunities, and competitor threats to form well-thought-out execution plans.
- Experience driving revenue growth and/or retention.
Here's what would be nice to have:
- A deep understanding of AirDNA’s products and unique value proposition.
- Familiarity with the short term rental, real estate, or travel industries.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $90,000 - $120,000 per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision packages to meet your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Eligible for Company’s annual discretionary bonus program
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Commuter/RTD benefit
- Quarterly team outings
- Continuing education stipend
- In-office lunch three days a week
- We have a great office located just a few blocks away from Union Station in the heart of Denver’s historic LoDo neighborhood–high ceilings, exposed brick, a fully stocked kitchen (snacks, espresso, etc.), and plenty of meeting rooms and brainstorming nooks.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- New MacBooks for employees
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potentially hired who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
AirDNA seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the company and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. The company complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and prohibits unlawful harassment based on any of the aforementioned protected classes at every location in which the company operates. This applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including but not limited to: hiring, assessments, probation, placement, benefits, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training and development, social and recreational programs, education assistance and retirement.
We are committed to making our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Upon request, AirDNA will reasonably accommodate applicants so they can participate in the application process unless doing so would create an undue hardship to AirDNA or a threat to these individuals, others in the workplace or the company as a whole. To request accommodation, please email email@example.com. Please allow for 24 hours to process your request.