Marketing & Communications
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
AirDNA began with a big dream in a balmy California garage in 2015. Since then, the technology startup has grown into the leading provider of data and business intelligence for the billion-dollar travel and vacation rental industry—with offices in Denver and Barcelona.
Our self-serve platform eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape.
We also arm enterprise clients with customized reports and in-depth dashboards to ensure they can scale and invest strategically. These customers include hundreds of top financial institutions, real estate companies, vacation rental managers, and destination marketing organizations around the world.
We track the daily performance of over 10 million Airbnb and Vrbo properties across 120,000 global markets. We also collect data from over a million partner properties. This marriage of scraped and source data, enhanced by our proprietary algorithms, makes our solutions the most accurate and comprehensive in the world.
We’re firm believers that data isn’t the destination; it’s the starting point. The launchpad. The bedrock for any future-forward business.
The AirDNA Team:
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data enthusiasts on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we’re on the hunt for a team leader who can take an agile approach to help us build sophisticated and scalable acquisition strategies. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Happy, Hungry and Honest. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
As a Marketing Writer, you will be responsible for creating engaging and diverse marketing content that drives brand awareness, generates leads, and fosters customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SEO best practices and a proven ability to craft compelling copy across various channels, including blogs, videos, website copy, marketing materials, and more. This role reports to the Content Marketing Manager.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Execute a comprehensive content strategy to boost organic traffic and engagement.
- Produce a diverse range of high-quality marketing content tailored for different platforms and audiences. Whether it's a blog post, a website landing page, or in-app copy, this role ensures content is delivered punctually and of the highest quality.
- Collaborate seamlessly with marketing, sales, product teams, and a diverse group of freelancers to meet objectives.
- Implement proper UTM tracking for all content campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs and consistently report on performance.
- Upload and update content in the CMS, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Act as a brand advocate and strive for excellence in maintaining voice and style continuity.
- Stay updated on key developments in content marketing and marketing copywriting and assist the team in learning.
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation and execution.
- Proficiency in using SEO tools, CMS, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- A passion for analytics.
- A natural ability to identify and rectify errors while educating others on ensuring quality and consistency.
- Strong project management skills paired with the ability to comprehend requirements and translate them into clear and actionable tasks.
- Clear communication skills, capable of presenting concepts clearly and concisely, backed by analysis and data whenever possible.
Here's what would be nice to have:
- Experience in UX copywriting.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000 per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision packages to meet your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Eligible for Company’s annual discretionary bonus program
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Commuter/RTD benefit
- Quarterly team outings
- Continuing education stipend
- Daily in-office lunch
- We have a great office located just a few blocks away from Union Station in the heart of Denver’s historic LoDo neighborhood–high ceilings, exposed brick, a fully stocked kitchen (snacks, espresso, etc.), and plenty of meeting rooms and brainstorming nooks
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- New MacBooks for employees
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potentially hired who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
AirDNA seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the company and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. The company complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and prohibits unlawful harassment based on any of the aforementioned protected classes at every location in which the company operates. This applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including but not limited to: hiring, assessments, probation, placement, benefits, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training and development, social and recreational programs, education assistance and retirement.
We are committed to making our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Upon request, AirDNA will reasonably accommodate applicants so they can participate in the application process unless doing so would create an undue hardship to AirDNA or a threat to these individuals, others in the workplace or the company as a whole. To request accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for 24 hours to process your request.