CX Operations Manager
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
AirDNA began with a big dream in a balmy California garage in 2015. Since then, the technology startup has grown into the leading provider of data and business intelligence for the billion-dollar travel and vacation rental industry—with offices in Denver and Barcelona.
Our self-serve MarketMinder platform eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape.
We also arm enterprise clients with customized reports and in-depth dashboards to ensure they can scale and invest strategically. These customers include hundreds of top financial institutions, real estate companies, vacation rental managers, and destination marketing organizations around the world.
We track the daily performance of over 10 million Airbnb and Vrbo properties across 120,000 global markets. We also collect data from over a million partner properties. This marriage of scraped and source data, enhanced by our proprietary algorithms, makes our solutions the most accurate and comprehensive in the world.
We’re firm believers that data isn’t the destination; it’s the starting point. The launchpad. The bedrock for any future-forward business.
The AirDNA Team
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data enthusiasts on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we’re on the hunt for a team lead who can take an agile approach to help us build sophisticated and scalable acquisition strategies. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Happy, Hungry and Honest. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
The CX Operations Manager mission is to drive performance across the customer life cycle from the onboarding to the renewal, help increase overall revenue retention. Collaborating closely with the CX department to achieve their goals and with the finance
team to ensure accurate and aligned reporting is key in this role. You will focus on improving overall CX processes, revenue forecasting, data accuracy and tools adoption across the CX organization.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Ensure the data in our platforms and reports is accurate, optimized and aligned to finance
- Own, build and maintain relevant Dashboards and Reports
- Execute data analysis to provide actionable insights for the CX leaders
- Own commission process, documentation, and tracking for the CX team
- Manage CX Technology stack and ensure field enablement and adoption
- Innovate to ensure the most efficient and automatic processes are in place and adopted across the CX team
- Document new and existing processes and policies and ensure clear communication with the CX teams
- Support the Head of RevOps & the Director of CX in the forecast process to develop predictable revenue and accurate forecasts
- Review and optimize the current customer end-to-end journey and suggest areas of improvements to streamline processes and enhance performance
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or CX Operations
- 2+ years of experience with CRM (Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Full proficiency in English both verbal and written (additional languages are a plus)
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize your own work to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of sales, retention strategies and KPI's
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and critical thinker
- Project management skills
- Excel advance knowledge
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 62 days per year to work from anywhere!
- 36 holidays per year
- Health insurance with Sanitas (Vision + Dental included)
- Continuing education stipend
- Cobee card available for public transport, daycare, restaurants and health insurance
- Individual growth plan to progress in the role
- A fun and sunny office with big terraces
- Talented international team and a vibrant work environment
- Bottom-up management: we listen to your ideas and implement them
- Team building events
- Dog friendly office!
- First stage: Interview with the People Team at AirDNA (Online-30min)
- Second stage: Meet the Head of Revenue Operations (Online-1hour)
- Third stage: Onsite meet a Peer, our Director of Customer Experience and the SVP of Sales (1hour)
- Ideal start date: October
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group of engineers, scientists, and creatives that is driven to empower the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Be Curious, Be Customer-Obsessed, Take Action, Act with Ownership, and Enjoy the Ride. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply.
AirDNA seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the company and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. The company complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and prohibits unlawful harassment based on any of the aforementioned protected classes at every location in which the company operates. This applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including but not limited to: hiring, assessments, probation, placement, benefits, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training and development, social and recreational programs, education assistance and retirement.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Applicants.