Enterprise Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
AirDNA began with a big dream in a balmy California garage in 2015. Since then, the technology startup has grown into the leading provider of data and business intelligence for the billion-dollar travel and vacation rental industry—with offices in Denver and Barcelona.
Our self-serve MarketMinder platform eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape.
We also arm enterprise clients with customized reports and in-depth dashboards to ensure they can scale and invest strategically. These customers include hundreds of top financial institutions, real estate companies, vacation rental managers, and destination marketing organizations around the world.
We track the daily performance of over 10 million Airbnb and Vrbo properties across 120,000 global markets. We also collect data from over a million partner properties. This marriage of scraped and source data, enhanced by our proprietary algorithms, makes our solutions the most accurate and comprehensive in the world.
We’re firm believers that data isn’t the destination; it’s the starting point. The launchpad. The bedrock for any future-forward business.
The AirDNA Team
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data enthusiasts on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we’re on the hunt for a team lead who can take an agile approach to help us build sophisticated and scalable acquisition strategies. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Happy, Hungry and Honest. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
The Enterprise Account Manager need to be experts in our products and how to drive value from them and; their customers’ businesses and industries. They will hold commercial responsibility for all accounts within the shared portfolio, so they will lead all conversations relating to renewals as well as being responsible for finding and managing upsell opportunities.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Develop a deep knowledge of your customers’ businesses to identify growth opportunities.
- Excellent cross functional collaboration to deliver outstanding customer outcomes.
- Alongside your Customer Success Manager (CSM), create action tailored plans on how to drive additional value, ROI, training and increase adoption.
- Provide the best advice on how our data can improve their business practices and increase their ROI.
- Be responsible for identifying, managing and closing upsells.
- Stay up to date on any future product releases and ensure the value of such updates are understood to demonstrate this to your customer base.
- Be a customer advocate and a great collaborator.
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management or Sales.
- Full proficiency in English both verbal and written (additional languages are a plus).
- Experience managing customer life cycles (contract negotiation, renewals, upsells, cross-sells)
- Strong understanding of data and how it helps businesses make better decisions.
- Ability to communicate with all teams across the company to resolve any client questions/issues.
- Understand your segmented industry exceptionally well to be able to provide insights and data nuggets on a regular basis.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize your own work.
- Demonstrated ability to add value to the company.
- Experience with difficult conversations such as negotiation and focus on problem-solving and finding solutions in challenging situations.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 62 days per year to work from anywhere!
- 36 holidays per year
- Health insurance with Sanitas (Vision + Dental included)
- Continuing education stipend
- Cobee card available for public transport, daycare, restaurants and health insurance
- Individual growth plan to progress in the role
- A fun and sunny office with big terraces
- Talented international team and a vibrant work environment
- Bottom-up management: we listen to your ideas and implement them
- Team building events
- Dog friendly office!
- First stage: Interview with the People Team at AirDNA (Online-30min)
- Second stage: Meet a Peer (Online-30min)
- Third stage: Onsite meeting with the Director of Customer Experience (1hour)
- Final stage: Online meeting with the SVP of Sales (30min)
- Ideal start date: October
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AirDNA seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the company and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. The company complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and prohibits unlawful harassment based on any of the aforementioned protected classes at every location in which the company operates. This applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including but not limited to: hiring, assessments, probation, placement, benefits, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training and development, social and recreational programs, education assistance and retirement.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Applicants.