O365 Administrator | Remote, USA
Memphis, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
The O365 Administrator will be responsible for providing IT support to our employees and systems. The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate, document projects, issues, develop action plans and deliver results on time. Experience with numerous hardware and software platforms including but not limited to VMWare, Microsoft, O365 and Linux.
How you'll make an impact:
- Effectively communicate, document projects, issues, develop action plans and deliver results on time
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Knowledge supporting enterprise VMWare environments
- Assist security vulnerability assessments and remediation
- Monitor high-availability and disaster recovery plans to maintain business continuity and SLA’s
- Ticket support with Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online in large-scale environments
- General Windows Server administration
- Experienced configuring and managing Azure Active Directory and Active Directory in hybrid scenarios
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology
What we're looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting systems
- Experience supporting M365 (Exchange Online, Teams, Azure AD)
- Experience supporting infrastructure in a data center
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Good knowledge supporting and building enterprise VMWare environments
- Strong knowledge of enterprise Windows operating systems
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
•A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Employee Resource Groups including ADAPT (Abled and Disabled Allies Partnering Together), Asian Employee Network, Black Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), OVETS (Optiv’s Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters), and OWN (Optiv Women's Network).
• Work/life balance
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.