Inside Sales Territory Manager | Hybrid, Salt Lake City
Sales & Business Development
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Results-oriented sales professional with demonstrated skill in business development and the expansion of existing accounts to help small-to-medium-sized businesses within our Commercial sales segment solve modern Cyber Security challenges. It is necessary for the Inside Sales TM to be present at the office 2-3 days per week. The Inside Sales Territory Manager we’re looking for can speak to IT and IT Compliance professionals and learn about the specific risk their business faces as it pertains to cyber security threats. The Inside Sales TM will help them mitigate these risks through creating solutions through the extensive capabilities of Optiv’s deep pool of multi-practice professional services resources with the best-in-class solutions offered by our vast portfolio of security technology vendor partners.
How you'll make an impact
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts to close.
- Build and execute a Territory Plan to guide the intelligent pursuit of the top accounts in your assigned sales territory.
- Leverage your business acumen and ability to correlate business goals with cyber security risk in support of developing appropriate security technology and services solutions for your clients.
- Understand how your clients’ cyber security concerns correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these risks.
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and capabilities and technology expertise.
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory.
- Demonstrated ability to cold call and cold email to set appointments for future meetings or engage in a sales cycle over the phone.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with technical specialists, sales operations specialists and other remote sales support personnel.
- Comfortable and effective working predominantly within a remote, shared services model and pooled-resource environment but also working part-time in office settings with others as well.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Must be living in the Salt Lake City Metro
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
•A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Employee Resource Groups including ADAPT (Abled and Disabled Allies Partnering Together), Asian Employee Network, Black Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), OVETS (Optiv’s Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters), and OWN (Optiv Women's Network).
• Work/life balance
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.