Drupal Developer | Remote, USA
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
This position can be hired remotely anywhere within the continental U.S.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer to join our Web Team. As a Drupal Developer your main responsibility will be front-end development, back-end development, template creations, and module installations on multiple websitesutilizing a broad range of platforms.
How you'll make an impact
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionality (modules, APIs, etc.) on multiple platform types
- Template editing/creation based off designs+ specs from the Creative Team
- Work with our Lead Technical Architect to ensure our websites have the latest security updates
- Assist our Web Content Manager& Web Administrator with content editing on Optiv.com on occasion
- Ensure web development best practices and high-performance site optimization
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross functional teams including, Creative, Marketing Intelligence, IT, and 3rd Party Vendors to ensure an effective, functional, and intuitive implementation of needs
What we're looking for
- Eagerness to learn and excellent communication skills
- Experience developing dynamic web solutions in Drupal such as experience installing, maintaining, and configuring modules, especially with: Views, Paragraphs, Colorbox, Embed and Entity Embed, Search API and Search API Solr
- Experience building responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Experience with PHP and PHP files/theme functions
- Experience with code repositories and version control such as Git, and has working knowledge of SSH
- Experience using Acquia Cloud & configuring/managing Varnish and/or memcache
- Experience using Google Tag Manager for external scripts & OneTrust cookie manger configuration
- Experience using/configuring SAML authentication
- Experience using/editing Regex
- Knowledge and/or experience with technical SEO
Nice to Have:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
•A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Employee Resource Groups including ADAPT (Abled and Disabled Allies Partnering Together), Asian Employee Network, Black Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), OVETS (Optiv’s Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters), and OWN (Optiv Women's Network).
• Work/life balance
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.