Consultant - Saviynt Engineer | Remote, USA
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. Deliver timely engagements and work closely with Practice Directors to drive training and education, career development, performance development, and collaboration across the team. In line with Optiv’s commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by other members.
How you’ll make an impact
- Participate in all Technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Saviynt Security Manager Implementation & application on-boarding, Hands-on experience in design & implementation of Identity & Access Governance solutions, Java, REST, SOAP, SCIM
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts and occasionally leads the efforts.
- Design and implement specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use of both small and large projects.
- Successfully provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
- Effective team communicator.
- Mentors less experienced consultants
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top-tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 2-5 years of related work experience.
- Approximately 2-5 years of technical experience Saviynt
- Thorough understanding of large-scale environments
- Knowledge of at least 2 security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- A process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent, detailed writing skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Basic understanding of Services organization and key areas of focus.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
•A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Employee Resource Groups including ADAPT (Abled and Disabled Allies Partnering Together), Asian Employee Network, Black Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), OVETS (Optiv’s Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters), and OWN (Optiv Women's Network).
• Work/life balance
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.