L2C Program Manager | Hybrid, Leawood, KS
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
The L2C Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project portfolio for Optiv’s federal business. This role is suited for a highly organized individual who works well under pressure while keeping teams focused on results. The candidate will need to be effective in managing people and have strong interpersonal skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate must possess a clear knowledge of Optiv’s business over time including how the active initiatives benefit the overall organization’s success. The L2C Program Manager will manage a matrixed team of consultants and employees to ensure the business initiatives are completed delivering the required scope on time and within the specified budget. The L2C Program Manager is regarded as a senior role so candidates will be required to exhibit a track record of success in a similar position, preferably within a corporate environment.
How you'll make an impact:
- Identifying potential risks and threats to current and future programs, often in collaboration with senior management.
- Taking ownership of program and project budgets and managing the overall delivery of them.
- Producing program reports for department heads, directors, end users and other stakeholders.
- Planning future program activity, including consultations with project sponsors, analysis of requirements and arranging timeframes
- Managing program and project teams to ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Leverage project management tools to track performance and schedule adherence.
- Coordinating third party contributions throughout the life cycle of the program.
- Escalating issues and communicating status to senior leadership.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a high volume fast past corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experience with project management software and processes.
- Required: Must be a US Citizen.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.