Sr. Consultant I Saviynt I On-site, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for building and mentoring a team of other consultants within the practice. They need to have extensive hands-on experience in deploying large complex Saviynt projects. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must as well as the ability to work across multiple accounts and projects at the same time. Should be experienced in managing customers and leading technical calls.
How you’ll make an impact
- Lead the implementation and delivery of Saviynt engagements from India
- Participate in all technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts and occasionally leads the efforts.
- Review customer use cases and requirements and provide feedback
- Support running technical POCs
- Work closely with project service and or engagement manager to identify key technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints
- Develop and maintain solution repository with best practices
- Share best practices with team members to contribute and enhance the India CoE
- Create, engage, and maintain strong customer relationships with technical stakeholders.
- Mentor and coach junior members
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
- 6+ years’ experience in consulting and Identity and Access Management
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in designing and configuring Saviynt is mandatory
- Experience in other SaaS IGA platforms like Sailpoint IDN a definite plus.
- Should possess Saviynt L100 and L200 certifications
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Saviynt projects is essential.
- Experience in implementing at least 3 large Saviynt deployments
- Onboarding applications with automated provisioning
- Configuring custom reports and dashboards
- Experience with the web technologies such as XML, SPML, SOAP/REST, and web/application servers
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in mentoring and providing technical direction to junior members
- Strong customer management and technical leadership qualities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Exceptional analytical and process development skills
- Ability to motivate others to perform above normal expectations
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work streams
- Ability to contribute to Innovation activities for the practice
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.