Salesforce CPQ Administrator I on-site, Bangalore
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of Salesforce and be willing to learn, grow, and develop skills in and around the Salesforce ecosystem. The candidate should have a desire to support end users, troubleshoot issues, assist with testing, and collaborate with the Business Applications team on the Salesforce platform and various third-party tools and integration. This position will primarily partner with internal leaders in Services to support and enhance business processes related to Salesforce
How you’ll make an impact
- Maintain, oversee, and monitor pricing configurations across all software and services business units using Salesforce CPQ software and related tools
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and sales operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances and conduct improvement operations to drive efficiencies.
- Maintain Salesforce Advanced Approvals.
- Provide analytic reporting and pricing metrics to support price strategy objectives
- Manage and reproduce issues, and provide troubleshooting and resolution or escalation as required
- Delivering off hours support during end of month.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Salesforce Administration with CPQ and implementation experience.
- Familiarity with professional or managed services related quote to cash including contract amendment and renewal processes.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Ability to work successfully with remote business and technical teams.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Salesforce CPQ Implementation experience a plus
- Contract Lifecycle Management experience a plus
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.