Consultant Tanium | Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
This position needs to be located in Alpharetta, Georgia with the ability to go into the office daily.
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
How you'll make an impact
- Operationalizing, administering, and maintaining the Tanium Platform
- Providing technical leadership
- Troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues independently or with the help of teammates
- Addressing needs through astute verbal & written communication skills
- Conducting health-checks
- Optimizing platform and modules
- Contributing to and tracking activity through applicable reporting
- Integrating solutions with Tanium
What we're looking for
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar experience a plus
- Must have one or more of the following:
- 5+ years Hands-on Tanium experience
- Experience with SCCM, BigFix, ServiceNow, SIEM, and enterprise platform integrations
- Experience in one or more of the following technical domains: Endpoint Security, Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting, Incident Response, Systems Management, Utility Scripting (bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python).
- Tanium Certified Operator (TCO)
- Tanium Certified Administrator (TCA)
- Tanium Certified Specialist Cloud Deployment (TCS)
- Tanium Certified Professional Endpoint Management (TCPEM)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.