Client Director - Northern Ohio
Cleveland, OH, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished sales professional with demonstrated success in selling services and technology to large accounts within the (Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Akron) Northern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania geographic territory. The Client Director we’re looking for is able to develop a multi-year account management plan and organize a cross-functional team to deliver this plan and execute new business opportunities. As a partner with the client you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you'll make an impact:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year hardware, software, services and financing solutions to Fortune 100 clients.
- Product and services based sales-ideally in a technology related field, preferably security
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience engaging pre-sales, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.