Sr. Sales Analyst | Remote, USA
IT, Sales & Business Development
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
This role can be hired anywhere within the continental U.S.
Based in Kansas City or remote, the Sr. Sales Analyst will support the Revenue Analytics organization with tracking and analyzing the health of our business. This position will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to our internal stakeholders, providing actionable insights to both guide and accelerate growth.
How you'll make an impact
- Act as a business partner to one or more of our Sales Segments
- Monitor KPIs related to their assigned Segment on a day-to-day basis
- Consolidate and distribute standardized reporting packages to Leadership
- Assist in determining bookings forecast (monthly, quarterly)
- Ad-hoc analysis and research requested by the business
- Conduct and support special projects through data analysis and research
- Identify areas to create efficiencies and implement new processes
- Assist the Revenue Analytics team in other areas as needed
What we're looking for
- Degree in an analytical field (Finance, Statistics, Data Science, etc.) required
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting a Sales or GTM organization in a data analysis capacity required
- Advanced excel and Powerpoint skills
- Familiarity with the following applications: Salesforce, Clari, DOMO, Netsuite, Adaptive
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.