Partner Business Manager - Partners, Alliances, and Solutions | Remote, USA
Sales & Business Development
Leawood, KS, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Director of Strategic Partners will help advise; and provide comprehensive solutions to their clients through leveraging the organization's resources. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and fostering a culture of partnership in the organization by connecting management team members.
How you’ll make an impact
- Cultivate and develop strong, long-term client relationships with clients and Senior Executives in the organization to foster a culture of partnership
- Lead the development and execution of strategic partnership and sales channel strategies to drive revenue across multiple lines of business
- Identify new specialists for strategic partnering with distinct niche/expertise accompanied by a value proposition and work with Complex Management teams to develop, market, and sell their expertise
- Engage in deep discovery meetings to uncover partnership opportunities within their existing client and prospects; match those opportunities to qualified Specialists, and ensure that the business closes
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or related area of study; or 8 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of vendor experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organization.
- Customer-oriented focus with a strong interest in client satisfaction required.
- Strong understanding of Information Security technologies and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology or concepts very quickly required.
- Demonstrated outstanding time management, independent work and organizational skills required.
- Self-starter, with a strong interest in technology and a desire to learn.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.