Director - Partners, Alliances, and Solutions | Remote, USA
Leawood, KS, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Director, Partners, Alliances, and Solutions is responsible for the overall management and success of Optiv’s relationship with assigned partners. The team’s purpose is to ensure profitability and accelerate Optiv’s overall business growth with its partners via product resale, professional services and solutions sales. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Partners and Alliances and is measured on the overall growth and profitability of all Optiv business, both product resale and services/solutions, with the designated partners.
How you’ll make an impact
- Build upon the current Partner Program strategy with a clear vision to drive growth for our partners, growth for our team and better outcomes for our clients. Experience across GTM and RTM strategy.
- Lead operational structure to drive consistent, repeatable and scalable growth.
- Lead with trust, transparency and accountability. Ensure an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Build and Maintain relationships with partner Channel Account Manager(s), Channel Executives, Sales Executives, etc.
- Act as the Optiv Ambassador to the partner, attend Partner Advisory Councils, Conferences, Events, etc. to keep Optiv top of mind and push for changes that will benefit Optiv
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews to review progress and build plans for growth
- Collaborate strategically across Optiv’s leadership. Marketing, Sales, Services, Solutions, etc
- Remain informed on industry trends, new product introductions and technology, using it to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- This role will manage a team of Sr. Managers, Partner Managers and Partner Associates to:
- Leader of leaders, driving strategic planning, growth goals, exceptional partner and client experiences and transformational progress for our teams, partners and clients.
- Drive marketing/business development – build plans, determine events and metrics to drive business and track partner growth
- Cross functional partner and communicator to Optiv’s salesforce on all partner programs
- Manage partner certification requirements
- Negotiate rebate program/structure with partners, track quarterly progress and communicate to Operations and Executives
- Positively impact and influence strategic partner executive relationships
- This person will be expected to handle partner escalations and resolution of complex customer issues
- Understanding Partner product differentiators to help identify training gaps and enable them to prepare & deliver training and analyze effectiveness
What we’re looking for
- 12+ years of experience in the cybersecurity, technology, software, services or Information Security market in a Sales, Channel, and/or Business Development leadership capacity, with 6+ years of experience running national teams
- Proven track record and multi-year experience of managing large, complex, global, sales-oriented relationships of $50M/year or greater
- Experience and knowledge of the Security and Networking market and competition
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of manufacturer, reseller, and solution provider ecosystems and the dynamics of the supply chain from vendor to customer
- Proven track record of building and executing complex strategic sales plans
- Working knowledge and/or experience in selling consulting services
- Working knowledge and/or experience in selling solutions to channel companies
- Working knowledge and/or experience in selling OEM and/or subcontracting programs
- History in building and presenting internal business investment plans and models
- Experience with forecasting and maintaining sales data in a CRM
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills at executive and functional levels
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.