Engineer I - Identity PAM I On-site, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Optiv Security Operations is looking for a security engineer with a background administering privileged access management platforms and their associated back-end technology stacks. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, administering, and supporting privileged access and identity governance solutions on behalf of Optiv’s clients in accordance with established SLA/OLA guidelines.
How you’ll make an impact
- Serve as a primary technical responder for incidents and requests pertaining to various technologies including, but not limited to: CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- Provide CyberArk -related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform account onboarding, safe creation, platform creation and management.
- Troubleshooting of safes, platform creation and account management.
- Collect logs, analyze failure situations, troubleshoot issues, and implement known solutions while maintaining established OLAs/SLAs.
- Assist with all CyberArk postproduction activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, and third-party system integration.
- Document incident resolutions, RCA/RFOs, and SOPs, design specifications, and reference architectures as needed.
- Perform routine changes and maintenance including hotfix and security patching, device reboots, and configuration backups
What we’re looking for
- Strong troubleshooting and issue isolation skills
- 1 - 3 years’ experience implementing, administering, and supporting privileged access management technologies and related infrastructure (preferably CyberArk)
- Ideal candidate will remain current on all CyberArk and PAM market related trends, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to obtain and evolve technical expertise, certifications and industry credentials through formal and informal training and other educational initiatives.
- Ability to obtain and maintain CyberArk certifications.
- Training/Certification: CyberArk Defender and CyberArk Sentry certification would be positive/preferred; additionally, related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA are preferred.
- Familiarity with Privileged Access Management architecture
- Experience remotely administering both Windows Server OS and Unix/Linux-based systems from a command line interface (MCSE and/or MS Azure certifications a plus)
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data (Analyzing Error Logs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant industry certifications highly desired (e.g., CISSP, CEH, CHFI, SSCP, CCSP, etc.)
- Prior experience or familiarity with a NOC/SOC-type working environment highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (Preferred)
- CyberArk Defender Certification
- CyberArk Sentry Certification
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.